With all the options out there, hunting down the right healthcare quality software solution isn’t easy. When the solution you’re choosing is responsible for capturing some of your organization’s most vital information, it’s not a decision to be taken lightly.
This guide was created for all healthcare quality staff who currently use software—or are considering using software—to track their patient safety & experience improvements. We’ll guide you through all your options, whether you’re just getting started or you’re ready to go!
Healthcare quality software is a big umbrella term for software that helps healthcare organizations track, analyze and report their patient safety and experience data. This can include software for incident reporting, risk management, root cause analysis, peer review, infection surveillance and patient experience.
Here’s a little sneak peak on what you will learn in the guide:
- Why healthcare quality software is so important?
- The metrics you should you be tracking
- The pros and cons of various methods of tracking data and improvements
- The 10 things you should you be looking for in a healthcare quality software vendor
- Tips to convince your organization to buy healthcare quality software
Don’t miss the rest—Download the guide now and jump start your quality management!