All of us either have a car or know someone who owns one, and are no strangers to the fact that cars need to be serviced regularly. Plain and simple, doing so not only extends its life, but also ensures that all its components are working properly. Your RL system is no different.
What is a System Health Check?The System Health Check service, offered by our Client Success team, analyzes your system against best practices. This helps us determine where you are excelling, where you can make changes and provides an action plan to ensure you can achieve better results.
This is ideal for:
- New clients who are within the first year of Go Live want to ensure that the software is fully functional from an optimal end user experience
- Established clients who want to ensure they are fully optimizing their software and not just maintaining the status quo.
- The current state of your system
- Detailed results of the System Health Check
- Recommendations and observations
If you’ve ever found yourself wondering if you are optimizing your RL software, or if there is a more efficient way of doing something, or simply feel as though you don’t know that you don’t know, then you’ve come to the right place. No matter what your job title, or the industry you work in for that matter, these are very common thoughts to have. Luckily for you, much like your mechanic our Client Success team is here to help with our System Health.
To learn more, you can visit our System Health Check Page or get in contact with your friendly Client Success Manager. Or read our blog about System Health Anayltics to discover how you can dive deeper into your data.